PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and also to applying technology that provides you the most powerful and safe online experience. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with national standards to transmit and store information about you. We are always evaluating new improvements in security technology and techniques to supply the perfect protection for information about you. Furthermore, we permit only authorized employees that have a job-specific objective and therefore are trained in the correct handling of consumer info to have access to your information.
- We accumulate 'nonpublic private info' about you from several sources:
- * Information you provide through on line forms, registration forms, surveys, and
- or other entries, including your name, address, drivers' license number or other
Authorities issued photo ID, social security number, email addresses, assets and
- * Non-personally identifiable info like, web site http headers (home
- Server IP address domain names, kind of client computer, and type of Web
- * Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
* The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mails;
* Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as
- * Information we receive from third parties, for example consumer reporting agencies
- And other lenders, credit history and regarding creditworthiness.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may therefore use your contact information to send you information about our business and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to boost our website, for statistical analysis, for promotional and marketing purposes, as well as for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information gathered by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, coming events, and/or status of orders.
- Private information with them in order to meet the services you have requested.
- INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES:
- * We use specific non-affiliated third parties as service providers, and we share
nonpublic personal information together in order to meet the services you have
- INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS:
- * We may disclose we
- Have an advertising and servicing arrangement such as for instance banks and our affiliates.
- CONTACT SETTINGS
You're able to express a preference for receiving e-mail and phone contacts. Particularly, we may send you e-mail regarding our service from time to time or call to remind you about coming payments. If you do not wish to receive these emails or phone calls, just logon to your account on EUROLOAN.INFO and 'opt-out' of this service on the Change Account Preferences page. By electing to opt-out of receiving contacts by mail phone, or e-mail, you will not receive updates on special offers or new merchandise info.
Notwithstanding the above, we may send out periodic emails informing you of technical service issues related to a service you requested. You'll not have the ability to select to unsubscribe from these mailings as they are considered an essential element of the service you have requested.
PRECISION OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We've established processes to ensure that your financial info is current, accurate and entire, in keeping with acceptable industry standards. We continuously attempt to keep up accurate as well as complete details about you as well as your accounts. In the event you ever believe our records contain inaccurate or incomplete details about you, please notify us. We will investigate your concerns and correct any information we decide to be incorrect.
You may change your info on your program on the internet by selecting 'Update Info and logging into the website
Because technologies change and circumstances, we reserve the right to change this policy anytime by posting the changes online at our website or by notifying you.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
In addition you have no small function in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your private information without knowing your login info,; do not share this with others. You're liable for preserving the secrecy of your account, password, and restricting access to your personal computer, if you utilize this website. You consent to take responsibility for many activities that occur under your account and password.
To ensure we're publishing content customers need and want EUROLOAN.INFO collects aggregated site visitation statistics using cookies. We usually do not track people' use of the site. When someone sees the site, a cookie is placed on the customer's machine (if the client accepts cookies). Should you select to not have your browser accept cookies from your EUROLOAN.INFO web site, you will not manage to subscribe to the service offerings on the website.
CREDIT REPORTING DISCLOSURE
We may report details about your account to credit agencies. Late payments, missed payments, or alternative defaults on your own account could possibly be reflected in your credit report.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS IN ALL STATES
By electing to opt-out of information sharing you WOn't receive updates on new products, services, or special offers. We may send out regular emails informing you of technical service issues related to a service you requested. You'll not have the ability to select to unsubscribe from these mailings as they are considered an essential element of the service you have requested.
CHILDREN AND ALSO THE INTERNET
We respect the privacy of your young ones, and we comply using the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ('COPPA'). We usually do not intentionally collect or retain personally identifiable info from consumers beneath the age of thirteen (13). You has to be at least eighteen (18) years of age to have services from us.
To get such information you should create a request. Your request must include your name enrollment (email address), the website name you seen and a return address or it will not be processed. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year. Requests made via electronic mail WOn't be accepted. Please mail your request to the address listed below.
- WHO WOULD YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS?
- CashLine Loans
- Attn: Secrecy Officer
Huntington Beach, CA 92683
Sending us an email at: EUROLOAN.INFO
In the event you wish to opt from the disclosure of your non public information, you might do so by using any of the following processes:
1) Complete the Opt Out Education Form below as appropriate and return the form to us at this address:
- Attn, Cashline Loans.:
- To enable us to process your request, please don't forget to incorporate in your communicating the next information:
- * your complete name (first, middle and last name)
- * street address including zip code and city state
* account number(s) (of the item or service of which you would like your opt-out
instructions to apply)
* telephone number ( in case that it's relevant)
Should you jointly have an account with another person, an Opt-out directive from either you or the other account holder will be accepted and processed in relation to the account established in your directions. Nonetheless, a separate opt-out instruction has to be received for every single account that you just maintain with us for which you don't need information to be shared by us.
(After printing, cut along perforated line, complete and post to the address supplied above)
Opt-Out Form- Cashline Loans Assess the following
I do not want one to share my nonpublic personal information with non-affiliated third parties outside of exceptions.
I usually do not want your affiliate to promote their products or services to me based on info which you share with them.
Complete the following so that people may correctly identify your account